Error 24 - bonus arm sensors
Created by: JET Service
Modified on: Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:48 PM
- On the Bonus Ball hook assembly there is an Optic sensor (1 inch by 1 inch board 3 wires) which tells the hook to go in the down or rest position when the game is not being played or when in Bonus gameplay to keep the player from getting a Bonus on top of a Bonus.
- You Get an Error 24 when the Optic sensor always sends back a signal to the I/O board that the claw is in the up position. This can be caused by a few things.
- Sensor could have a broken emitter or sensor on the black U shaped plastic holder.
- I/O board could have a bad or damaged input chip in the U10 location (input 24)
- Or the game is situated physically where light is going thru the bonus hole and oversaturating the optic sensor. In this case move the game left or right a few degrees to keep the light from either a window or bright game from shining into the emitter.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.